Kermit Lynch T-Shirts Now Available ⇒
|Producer:||Barruol / Lynch|
|Vineyard:||30 - 50 years|
|Aging:||Aged on average for 15 months in barrel, no new barrels - barrels are 1 or 2 years old|
When buying red Burgundy, I think we should remember:
1. Big wines do not age better than light wine.
2. A so-called great vintage at the outset does not guarantee a great vintage for the duration.
3. A so-called off vintage at the outset does not mean the wines do not have a brilliant future ahead of them.
4. Red Burgundy should not taste like Guigal Côte-Rôtie, even if most wine writers wish it would.
5. Don’t follow leaders; watch yer parking meters.
Inspiring Thirst, page 174