Kermit Lynch T-Shirts Now Available
Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to shop.kermitlynch.com. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
By using shop.kermitlynch.com, you consent to the collection and use of your information by shop.kermitlynch.com, as described in this policy.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your location; and/or
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
• The legal basis for our collection and processing of personal information are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Services and that the processing is carried out in our legitimate interests, which are further explained below. In certain circumstances, the legal basis for our collection and processing of your information may also be your provision of consent.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling out the contact form on our Sites or placing orders through the Platform.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Platform. While we receive your contact and billing information, we do not receive your full credit card information (just the last four digits). The full credit card data is received, processed and stored by Stripe, a third-party payment provider.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences.
• Recognize you when you return.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide services.
• To provide Clients and users with information, products, or services that are requested from us.
• To assist Clients to fulfill orders.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide or assist Clients in providing you with notices about your orders or account.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or a Client and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
To modify your email subscriptions, either click the "Manage My Subscriptions" link at the bottom of the last email we sent you or send us an email at email@example.com with your request.
Under the GDPR, you may (to the extent applicable) be entitled to additional rights, including: (i) the right to withdraw consent to processing where consent is the basis of processing; (ii) the right to access your personal information and certain other supplementary information, under certain conditions; (iii) the right to object to unlawful data processing, under certain conditions; (iv) the right to erasure of personal information about you, under certain conditions; (v) the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, processing is no longer necessary, are processing, or believe your personal information is inaccurate; (vi) the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, under certain conditions; (vii) the right object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, under certain conditions; (viii) the right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. If you want to learn more about your rights under the GDPR, you can visit the European Commission’s page on Data Protection at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/index_en.htm.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.