Kermit Lynch T-Shirts Now Available
Lower your sniffer into your glass and revel in luxury—rarely does a wine reveal itself with such clarity. Breathe it in and all of it is right there for you. I’m a big fan of Hermitage blancs, and when I encounter them, I’m demanding. I know how magnificent they can be. My advice: don’t let this one get by. Marsanne lovers, here’s the terroir and the winemaker you’ve been waiting for.
|Producer:||Barruol Lynch - Northern Rhône|
|Aging:||Pressed and fermented in Burgundian barrels|
When buying red Burgundy, I think we should remember:
1. Big wines do not age better than light wine.
2. A so-called great vintage at the outset does not guarantee a great vintage for the duration.
3. A so-called off vintage at the outset does not mean the wines do not have a brilliant future ahead of them.
4. Red Burgundy should not taste like Guigal Côte-Rôtie, even if most wine writers wish it would.
5. Don’t follow leaders; watch yer parking meters.
Inspiring Thirst, page 174