Kermit Lynch T-Shirts Now Available
Winemaker Marco Tintero is a master at bringing us great value. His Moscato d’Asti and Frizzante Rosato are summer staples, and this Langhe will fit perfectly into your evening barbecue plans. Big and bold, exploding with ripe blackberries, a touch of pepper, a hint of cacao—the Tintero Langhe Nebbiolo is a whole lotta wine with a weeknight-friendly price tag.
When buying red Burgundy, I think we should remember:
1. Big wines do not age better than light wine.
2. A so-called great vintage at the outset does not guarantee a great vintage for the duration.
3. A so-called off vintage at the outset does not mean the wines do not have a brilliant future ahead of them.
4. Red Burgundy should not taste like Guigal Côte-Rôtie, even if most wine writers wish it would.
5. Don’t follow leaders; watch yer parking meters.
Inspiring Thirst, page 174