This organically produced honey comes from Provence's sprawling lavender fields. Rich and viscous yet subtle and refined, it exudes the essence of Provence and will perfectly complement your toasts, aged cheeses, and countless other creations.
Minimum Two Jar Purchase Required for Shipment
When buying red Burgundy, I think we should remember:
1. Big wines do not age better than light wine.
2. A so-called great vintage at the outset does not guarantee a great vintage for the duration.
3. A so-called off vintage at the outset does not mean the wines do not have a brilliant future ahead of them.
4. Red Burgundy should not taste like Guigal Côte-Rôtie, even if most wine writers wish it would.
5. Don’t follow leaders; watch yer parking meters.
Inspiring Thirst, page 174