|Blend:||75% Vermentino, 20% Moscato & Malvasia, 5% Arvesiniadu & Nasco|
|Appellation:||Isola dei Nuraghi|
|Vineyard:||8 years, 13 years|
|Soil:||Limestone, marl, chalk|
When buying red Burgundy, I think we should remember:
1. Big wines do not age better than light wine.
2. A so-called great vintage at the outset does not guarantee a great vintage for the duration.
3. A so-called off vintage at the outset does not mean the wines do not have a brilliant future ahead of them.
4. Red Burgundy should not taste like Guigal Côte-Rôtie, even if most wine writers wish it would.
5. Don’t follow leaders; watch yer parking meters.
Inspiring Thirst, page 174