There is a lot to get excited about here, especially for lovers of white Burgundy.
1) A new wine from the Roberts of Fuissé, who are the white-wine extension of Morgon’s “Gang of Four.”
2) A wine the Robert family plans to produce in quantity and that represents a great value.
3) The beautiful new label that sports a watercolor painting of sardines.
None of this would matter, of course, if the wine didn’t ooze with their savoir-faire and style: rich and opulent, with an intense minerality and a finish that just won’t quit—in short, a welcome addition to the sterling Robert-Denogent portfolio. –Dixon Brooke
- Vintage 2014
- Bottle Size 750mL
- Blend Chardonnay
- Appellation Mâcon-Villages
- Country France
- Region Burgundy
- Vineyard 40 years, 1 ha
- Soil Limestone
- Winemaker Jean-Jacques Robert
- Farming Lutte Raisonnée
- Alcohol 13.5%
Featured selections & new arrivals
MORE FROM Burgundy OR France